HJC FS-15 Terror Helmet
HJC FS-15 Terror Helmet. The HJC FS-15 Helmet has a lightweight fiberglass and spectra composite weave shell, with superior fit and comfort by using advanced CAD technology. Features a wind tunnel tested aerodynamic shell shape with an extra large eye port for greater visibility, full front to back airflow that flushes heat and humidity out of the rear of the helmet and a channeled, Dual Density EPS liner. Adjustable side chin bar mounted vortex vents create a low-pressure vacuum effect, drawing heat and moisture out of the face shield area. Adjustable chin vent redirects air upward and across shield interior. Also Includes an Anti-fog treated 3D shield and a moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced silver antibacterial fabric that is comfortable, removable and washable. The HJC FS-15 Helmet is DOT-218 / Snell-M2005 approved.
HJC motorcycle helmets - #1 in the world
Helmet Model: FS-15
Helmet Sizes: XS - XXL
Helmet Certifications: Snell M2005, DOT 218
Helmet Weight: 3.63 lbs (1645 grams)
|Vendor||Price||HJC Terror Helmets in Stock|
|RevZilla||$129.99||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Jake Wilson||$119.99||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Dennis Kirk||$145.79||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
HJC FS-15 Terror Helmets
HJC FS-15 Terror Helmet.
- Advanced Fiberglass Spectra® composite weave shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Meets or exceeds SNELL & DOT standards
- Hard coated and optically superior 3D shield design provides 95% UV protection and an anti-scratch coating
- Comes with a Pinlock® shield installed for the ultimate anti-fog system. Optional Pinlock® inserts available
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- 2-stage Shield Closure Mechanism: Compresses shield into the eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- SilverCool™ Interior: Removable washable moisture-wicking interior. Advanced silver anti-bacterial odor free fabric.
- Streamline, wrap-around neck roll reduces wind noise
- Available in sizes XS thru 2XL
- Strong polyethylene fiber that offers maximum strength combines with the minimum weight
- Up to 15x’s stronger that quality steel and up to 40% stronger than aramid fibers
- Extremely durable and resistant to moisture, UV light and chemicals
4th Generation ACS Ventilation System
- Includes and integrated front to back flow through system
- Raised air channels combined with 2 forward intake vents and aerodynamic exhaust rear spoiler create full front to back airflow flushing heat and humidity up and out
- Adjustable chin and vent re-directs air upwards and across the shield interior keeping moisture out of the face shield area
HJC Helmets - Providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets. It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
As a direct result of this mission, since 1992, HJC has succeeded in maintaining the status as the #1 helmet brand in North America. More importantly, motorcyclists worldwide make HJC their brand of choice. And with a wide selection of helmets in the mid to high price range, HJC has expanded consumers' choice in helmets.
In 2009, HJC has expanded its range with the introduction of FS15 full face helmet and the new IS Series Sunshield helmets. These models showcase our technical capabilities and innovations such as our advanced ventilation channeling system and our unique composite shell designs. The FS15 helmet is being worn by professional racers including WSBK racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion). What sets our FS15 apart is that it offers all the features of high-end helmets at prices the average consumer can afford, an accomplishment our high-end competitors have not been able to achieve. Our new FS15 comes in both fiberglass and carbon fiber shell. The carbon fiber helmet offers light weight for rider comfort. In fact, the new carbon helmet is one of the lightest helmets in the market place, if not the lightest. Our new IS Series have an interior sunshield system. Our concept utilizes a solid central track mechanism to open/close the interior sunshield in just an instant for full optical protection from the sun. The days of stopping and changing shields to guard against the late afternoon sun are over. Advance into the future with HJC's newest helmets!
With the addition of the helmet models mentioned above, it is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
HJC Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - HJC FS-15 Terror
#1 in the world