HJC CL-16 Razz Helmet. HJC CL-16 - The CL-16 full-face Polycarbonate Composite helmet by HJC combines protection, comfort, and innovative features with exceptional value. The HJC CL-16 Full Face Helmet has a polycarbonate composite shell. Anti-fogging, flow-through ventilation for Street and Cruiser enthusiast. Removable/washable moisture-wicking liner and cheek pads. Scratch- and 95% UV-resistant shield. Tool-less shield removal. Meets/exceeds SNELL M2010 and DOT standards.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell shape reduces turbulence
- Impact absorbing, multi-density EPS liner ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Scoop top intake vent combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation, helping to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet’s interior
- Chin bar intake vent provides airflow across the shield interior to help eliminate shield fogging
- Side chin bar venture exhaust vents for increased heat and humidity dissipation SpeedCool™ Removable/Washable Interior Lining
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SpeedCool™ anti-bacterial fabric
- Multi-layer contoured cheek pads improve fit and comfort
- Pinlock Prepared HJ-09 Shield with anti-scratch coating and RapidFire Shield Replacement System
- Optically correct, three dimensional design face shield offers 95% UV protection
- RapidFire shield replacement system allows for quick, secure and tool-less shield removal and installation
- Includes clear Pinlock lens shield insert
- Nylon Strap Retention System neatly secures chin strap/snap
- DOT and Snell M2010 Approved
HJC Helmets - Providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets. It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
As a direct result of this mission, since 1992, HJC has succeeded in maintaining the status as the #1 helmet brand in North America. More importantly, motorcyclists worldwide make HJC their brand of choice. And with a wide selection of helmets in the mid to high price range, HJC has expanded consumers' choice in helmets.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
HJC Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - HJC CL-16 Razz
#1 in the world