Arai Quantum 2 Hayes Jolly Roger Helmet. What makes one helmet brand truly different from another isn’t the paint, or the features, the price or the claims. What makes one helmet different from another is the caring and the experience of the people who build it and their pride in doing it right, or not at all. We think our job well done helps make our quality unique. It makes an Arai an Arai. Arai's Quantum 2 represents the most sweeping changes made to our best-selling helmet since the Quantum/f of 2000. Nine major upgrades!
- Round Oval fit: The transitional fit in which the head is distinctly rounder, with length and width almost even
- Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area
- Optically-correct pre-formed faceshields better vision, UV ray protection with less distortion
- De-Mist Lock faceshield tab pushes forward to open the shield slightly help clear fogging
- Shell incorporates smaller gap between shield and shell to reduce wind noise
- Shell is Super Complex Laminate Construction (Super CLC), redesigned aerodynamic shape
- Top mounted (TD-4) vent design is recessed into the shell for a clean look
- Uses SAJ shield side pod like RX-7 Corsair and Astral for easier operation
- Fully removable washable interior, cheek pads are the same as RX-7-RR4, Astral and Astral-X
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
**For proper fit and size - measure the circumference of your head 1" above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
||6 3/8 - 6 1/2
||51 - 52
||20 - 20 1/2
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||53 - 54
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||55 - 56
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||57 - 58
||22 1/2 - 22 7/8
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||59 - 60
||23 1/4 - 23 5/8
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||61 - 62
||24 - 24 3/8
||7 7/8 - 8
||63 - 64
||24 3/4 - 25 1/8
||8 1/8 - 8 1/4
||65 - 66
||25 1/2 - 26
Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly sets them apart
Arai's name and reputation has been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven’t devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else’s.
"Innovation in pursuit of a better riding experience" might sound like the mantra of every helmet maker. The reality is, it's not.
Because if making you feel safer and more comfortable in a better-fitting helmet for hours and hours at a time, day after day, was the goal of every company, why is Arai alone responsible for such comfort and fit advances as different interior shapes to fit different head shapes, removable/replaceable Cheekpads and Comfort liners to give you a more custom fit, and our latest, the Emergency Cheekpad Release System to aid injured riders?
In Arai's world, innovations don't come from a marketing department, they come from a decades-long history of caring about one thing: riders.
A lot of helmet companies can make motorcycle helmets. But Arai alone can also claim the unparalleled world-class quality, reputation, and technology to be chosen by all four current American MotoGP racers. Which tells you just how really special and different these helmets are. Bottom line: Arai alone can dominate areas of motorsports others can't conceive of even competing in.
Few of us can afford to own the very best of most things. But with an Arai helmet, you truly can own the very best of something.
Arai Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Arai Quantum 2 Hayes Jolly Roger
The product of obsession