Arai Profile Hot Rod Helmet. The Profile's unique look isn't for cosmetics. It has a distinct purpose rooted in the Arai company's philosophy and 50-year "obsession" with change for the sake of improvement, not vanity. For example, the Profile's distinctive Hyper-Ridge reinforcement band along the bottom of the outer shell is for reinforcement and added shell strength, including the area around the lower rear exhaust vents. The overall helmet shape represents Arai's newest "organic" shaping concept: narrower, sleeker, more aerodynamic instead of round and bulbous. Its purpose is "to fit the rider's head shape better, to feel more 'calm' in the wind, even when the rider turns his or her head while riding. For all of our science and pursuit of 'perfect protection', Arai's mission is to make riders more comfortable and happy when they're riding. To make them forget they are even wearing a helmet."
- Long Oval fit: distinctly narrow side-to-side, combined with a longer front to back measurement
- Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System
- Optically-correct pre-formed faceshields better vision, UV ray protection with less distortion
- De-Mist Lock faceshield tab pushes forward to open the shield slightly help clear fogging
- Removable Breathguard reduce fogging by deflecting breath away from faceshield
- CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell fiberglass composite
- FFS (FreeFlow System) reduces wind turbulence while increasing the exhaust of hot air from the facial area
- Dual Intake / Dual Exhaust Ventilation dual TDF-2 top intake vents and DDL-3 bridged exhaust vents
- Multiple-Foam Interiors for comfort
- Rear Exhaust Channel and Vent adds a racy look while drawing hot air from helmet interior
- Fully removable liner and cheek pads
- New enhanced pull down chin spoiler, increases exhaust of hot breath to minimize shield fogging
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
**For proper fit and size - measure the circumference of your head 1" above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
||6 3/8 - 6 1/2
||51 - 52
||20 - 20 1/2
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||53 - 54
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||55 - 56
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||57 - 58
||22 1/2 - 22 7/8
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||59 - 60
||23 1/4 - 23 5/8
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||61 - 62
||24 - 24 3/8
||7 7/8 - 8
||63 - 64
||24 3/4 - 25 1/8
||8 1/8 - 8 1/4
||65 - 66
||25 1/2 - 26
Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly sets them apart
Arai's name and reputation has been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven’t devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else’s.
"Innovation in pursuit of a better riding experience" might sound like the mantra of every helmet maker. The reality is, it's not.
Because if making you feel safer and more comfortable in a better-fitting helmet for hours and hours at a time, day after day, was the goal of every company, why is Arai alone responsible for such comfort and fit advances as different interior shapes to fit different head shapes, removable/replaceable Cheekpads and Comfort liners to give you a more custom fit, and our latest, the Emergency Cheekpad Release System to aid injured riders?
In Arai's world, innovations don't come from a marketing department, they come from a decades-long history of caring about one thing: riders.
A lot of helmet companies can make motorcycle helmets. But Arai alone can also claim the unparalleled world-class quality, reputation, and technology to be chosen by all four current American MotoGP racers. Which tells you just how really special and different these helmets are. Bottom line: Arai alone can dominate areas of motorsports others can't conceive of even competing in.
Few of us can afford to own the very best of most things. But with an Arai helmet, you truly can own the very best of something.
Arai Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Arai Profile Hot Rod
The product of obsession