Arai Corsair V Nakano Sakura Replica Helmet. What makes one helmet brand truly different from another isn’t the paint, or the features, the price or the claims. What makes one helmet different from another is the caring and the experience of the people who build it and their pride in doing it right, or not at all. We think our job well done helps make our quality unique. It makes an Arai an Arai. The Corsair V is Arai’s flagship model developed for street and race. An Arai helmet is not the product of compromise, of a "profit" point, or a board of directors. An Arai helmet is the product of obsession, an ongoing obsession to design and build the best helmets possible. This year Arai took the Corsair V helmets to a new level. With several new features, you’ll see why the world’s best wear the Arai Corsair V Helmet.
- Arai’s exclusive, adjustable new AirWing® is designed to greatly reduce drag, turbulence and buffeting resulting in more comfort and additional top-speed.
- The new wider eyeport required a new, wider faceshield. Called the Series "I" faceshield, it is exclusive to the Corsair-V. The new shield fits even more flush against the shell than the previous Corsair’s.
- Newly equipped with ‘’Air In Stabilizer’’, an additional air intake between the front and rear intake in the diffuser and large toggles. The Air-In ports help accelerate air out the back, increasing airflow without increasing the size of the holes in the shell.
- The biggest difference between the newest generation of Arai’s Hyper-Ridge feature and its predecessors sticks right out at you: Whereas the previous ridge curved in, this one flares out. This results in a larger opening at the helmet’s bottom, making the helmet easier to get on and off.
- Both cheek pads and the neck roll can be removed in seconds thanks to the advanced Emergency Release System. Rescue and medical workers can easily remove the newly designed removable neck roll and the cheek pads by just pulling the pad release tabs. This offers extra room within the helmet, making removal of the helmet much easier and minimizing the risk of additional injury.
- The Corsair-V’s neckroll is now removable and replaceable, and adds an additional exhaust vent through its bottom via shallow channels in the EPS liner, adding yet another ventilation outlet for the removal of interior air.
**For proper fit and size - measure the circumference of your head 1" above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
||6 3/8 - 6 1/2
||51 - 52
||20 - 20 1/2
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||53 - 54
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||55 - 56
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||57 - 58
||22 1/2 - 22 7/8
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||59 - 60
||23 1/4 - 23 5/8
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||61 - 62
||24 - 24 3/8
||7 7/8 - 8
||63 - 64
||24 3/4 - 25 1/8
||8 1/8 - 8 1/4
||65 - 66
||25 1/2 - 26
Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly sets them apart
Arai's name and reputation has been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven’t devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else’s.
"Innovation in pursuit of a better riding experience" might sound like the mantra of every helmet maker. The reality is, it's not.
Because if making you feel safer and more comfortable in a better-fitting helmet for hours and hours at a time, day after day, was the goal of every company, why is Arai alone responsible for such comfort and fit advances as different interior shapes to fit different head shapes, removable/replaceable Cheekpads and Comfort liners to give you a more custom fit, and our latest, the Emergency Cheekpad Release System to aid injured riders?
In Arai's world, innovations don't come from a marketing department, they come from a decades-long history of caring about one thing: riders.
A lot of helmet companies can make motorcycle helmets. But Arai alone can also claim the unparalleled world-class quality, reputation, and technology to be chosen by all four current American MotoGP racers. Which tells you just how really special and different these helmets are. Bottom line: Arai alone can dominate areas of motorsports others can't conceive of even competing in.
Few of us can afford to own the very best of most things. But with an Arai helmet, you truly can own the very best of something.
Arai Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Arai Corsair V Nakano Sakura Replica
The product of obsession