AFX FX-90 Scalar Helmet
AFX FX-90 Scalar Helmet. AFX's aggressive FX-90 helmet makes no compromises, giving safety, style and features at a price that's sure to amaze. The Scalar features cutting edge graphics with a gloss finish. Scalar, by definition, is a quantity (such as speed) that is specified only by magnitude and has no specific direction. How appropriate for a sportbike rider!
AFX Motorcycle Helmets - Turn heads with the helmet you wear.
|Vendor||Price||AFX Scalar Helmets in Stock|
|Helmet Outlet USA||$49.99||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|RevZilla||$55.33||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Bike Bandit||$40.63||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
AFX FX-90 Scalar Helmets
AFX FX-90 Scalar Helmet. The AFX FX-90 Full Face Helmet has an aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy. Features a helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable. A flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch resistant and protects against UV-rays. It has 7 points of ventilation with chin, side, rear & forehead vents, and a square type D-ring with chin strap holder. Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers. A clearcoat finish which protects the helmet’s paint & graphics. Comes with a cloth carrying bag and a Lifetime Warranty.
- Meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- Liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch resistant and protects against UV-rays
- 7 points of ventilation with chin, side, rear & forehead vents
- Square type D-ring with chin strap holder
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- Clearcoat finish which protects the helmet’s paint & graphics
- Comes with a cloth carrying bag
- Comes with a Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
AFX was born from a growing dissatisfaction with the state of the motorcycle helmet industry
During the mid-90s, the company's founders felt that consumers were receiving less helmet for the dollar than ever before as prices inflated annually without any tangible innovations or improvements to justify them.
Starting from a "clean-sheet" approach, AFX entered the North American marketplace in the fall of 1996 with a product line of 8 reasonably priced, fully featured models. While providing customers with maximum 'bang for the buck' is simple in concept, this approach to product design demands continuous refinements and innovations in helmet design, and improvements in manufacturing capabilities. Over the past dozen years, AFX has proven to be up to the challenge, always staying one step (if not more) ahead of the competition.
AFX has excelled at finding the right balance between helmet stylishness, functionality and affordability as the product line has expanded to include dozens of offerings. As such, the company has enjoyed strong and consistent growth, thanks in part to a strong distribution network in the United States and Canada, as well as to the enthusiastic response the company has received from dealers who've found that AFX helmets are not only quality products, but hot sellers.
AFX Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - AFX FX-90 Scalar
Turn heads with the helmet you wear.