||AFX FX-30 Multi Helmets in Stock
||Pink - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
||Blue - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
|Pink - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
|Silver - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
AFX FX-30 Helmets
AFX FX-30 Helmet. AFX FX-30 Multi Full Face Helmet is for both Street and Cruiser enthusiasts. Ultra-series advanced-composite lightweight poly alloy shell. Clear coat finish over painted shell. Advanced aerodynamic design with chin, forehead, side, top and rear ventilation. Removable/washable cheek pads and liner. Compound curved optically correct face shield. Ample ear cavity for speakers. Flush fit shield and side covers.
- The FX-30 Helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 safety standards
- Aerodynamic shell constructed using a lightweight composite poly-alloy
- Features a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon liner and cheek pads; all of
- which are removable and washable
- A flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved,
- scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Can be converted from a motorcycle helmet to a snowmobile helmet with a dual-lens or dual-lens electric shield
- Features 5-point ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents
- Features a square type D-ring with chin strap holder
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- Clear coat finish protects helmet paint and graphics, and provides a great shine
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
AFX was born from a growing dissatisfaction with the state of the motorcycle helmet industry
During the mid-90s, the company's founders felt that consumers were receiving less helmet for the dollar than ever before as prices inflated annually without any tangible innovations or improvements to justify them.
Starting from a "clean-sheet" approach, AFX entered the North American marketplace in the fall of 1996 with a product line of 8 reasonably priced, fully featured models. While providing customers with maximum 'bang for the buck' is simple in concept, this approach to product design demands continuous refinements and innovations in helmet design, and improvements in manufacturing capabilities. Over the past dozen years, AFX has proven to be up to the challenge, always staying one step(if not more) ahead of the competition.
AFX has excelled at finding the right balance between helmet stylishness, functionality and affordability as the product line has expanded to include dozens of offerings. As such, the company has enjoyed strong and consistent growth, thanks in part to a strong distribution network in the United States and Canada, as well as to the enthusiastic response the company has received from dealers who've found that AFX helmets are not only quality products, but hot sellers.
AFX Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - AFX FX-30
Turn heads with the helmet you wear.