Shark RSF 3 Smoke Helmet. The Shark RSF 3 Full Face Helmet features a shell made from multi-directional fibers and a multi-element internal shock-absorber with differentiated density. Airflow directed by integrated ducts. It has a dual treated (anti-scratch/anti-fog) Total Vision 2.2mm visor with Shark’s patented “Push One” visor quick release system. Shield features optimized demisting using visor frame diffuser. It also features a fully removable and washable interior in microfiber fabric and ergonomic cheek pads. Anti-fog visor and chin cover is also included.
- Shell made from multi-directional fibres.
- Multi-element internal shock-absorber with differentiated density.
- Airflow directed by integrated ducts and "Venturi" deflectors.
- Dual treated (anti-scratch/anti-fog) "Total Vision" 2.2 mm visor.
- SHARK's patented "Push One" visor quick release system.
- Optimised demisting using visor frame diffuser.
- Dual treated (anti-scratch/anti-fog) "Total Vision" visor.
- Fully removable and washable interior in microfibre fabric.
- Ergonomic cheek pads in 3D foam.
- Anti-misting visor and chin cover.
- Double-D ring "Racing" chin strap.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and ECE 22-05 standards
Shark Helmet Sizing Chart
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||53 - 54
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||55 - 56
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||57 - 58
||22 1/2 - 22 7/8
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||59 - 60
||23 1/4 - 23 5/8
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||61 - 62
||24 - 24 3/8
Utilize the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
It is said that "racing improves the breed", and Shark has focused on motorcycle racing as the primary motivator for their designs and technology.
Shark helmets incorporate the latest in helmet building technology and sleek flowing design with field research done by top riders around the world. The end product is a Shark helmet that is strong, lightweight, comfortable, and will make you look fast even if you aren't a professional motorcycle racer! Carbon-fiber/aramid fiber multi-directional, composite shells, multi-element internal shock absorbers with differentiated density, and integrated airducts to channel airflow through Shark helmets are just a few of the special features that make Shark helmets stand out from the crowd. Shark helmets are competitive with top helmet manufacturers for performance, accessibility, and price. Many world-class racers like MotoGP rider Randy De Puniet are now using the raw power and ferocity invoked by the name . . . Shark!
Shark Motorcycle Helmets - Sportbike Helmets - Shark RSF 3 Smoke