Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo Helmet
Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo Helmet . Appropriately named, the Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo Motorcycle Helmet is out of this world. Offering state of the art aerodynamic design, and seemingly space age qualities, this motorcycle helmet is ready for blast off.
The Scorpion EXO 1000 Apollo Helmet is a fully loaded piece of riding gear. It’s not only made to ensure a proper fit but it’s the right choice if you’re looking for a high quality durable motorcycle helmet to strap under your chin in preparation for your gravity defying motorcycle ride.
Scorpion Motorcycle Helmets - Get stung
Helmet Model: EXO 1000
Helmet Sizes: XS - XXL
Helmet Certifications: Snell M2005, DOT 218
Helmet Weight: 4.01 lbs (1821 grams)
|Vendor||Price||Scorpion Apollo Helmets in Stock|
|Bike Bandit||$199.49||Dark Silver - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo Motorcycle Helmets
Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo Helmet. The Scorpion EXO 1000 Apollo Helmet is a fully loaded piece of riding gear. It’s not only made to ensure a proper fit but it’s the right choice if you’re looking for a high quality durable motorcycle helmet to strap under your chin in preparation for your gravity defying motorcycle ride.
- Fiberglass/Kevlar™ Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- HelmetPump™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads
- SpeedView™ an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields
- SpeedShift™ quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear™ no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick™ moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance
- Snell/DOT Certified
ScorpionExo® is, quite simply, the next wave in motorcycle helmets
ScorpionExo® Helmets are engineered by some of the world's most sought-after helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. And their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory (Kido Industrial Co., Ltd.) is a state-of-the-art, 810,000 sq. ft. campus, staffed by as many as 400 skilled technicians, each dedicated to crafting the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell molding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping.
Many helmet brands simply private-label helmets purchased from generic mass manufacturers. And most other helmet brands sub-contract major portions of their manufacturing to smaller vendors. Scorpion does not-because we want to control every operation, every detail, to insure optimum quality, confidence-inspiring integrity and utmost efficiency.
Scorpion Motorcycle Helmets - Motorcycle Helmets - Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo