Nolan N84 Cosmo Helmets
Nolan N84 Cosmo N-COM Helmet . In Europe, Nolan is famous for their line of full-face helmets, which offer the latest design and superior comfort at a reasonable cost. In the US, Nolan offers the N-84 NCOM, which is packed with features, of which the most exciting are the innovative integrated sun-shield design and the NCOM communication system that can be added seamlessly to the helmet.
Nolan Motorcycle Helmets - More than just a helmet
|Vendor||Price||Nolan N84 Cosmo Helmets in Stock|
|Motorcycle Superstore||$188.99||Flat Black - S, M, L, XL|
|Metallic Black - S, M, L, XL|
Nolan N84 Cosmo Helmets
Nolan N84 Cosmo N-COM Helmet. Packed with features, of which the most exciting are the innovative integrated sun-shield design and the NCOM communication system that can be added seamlessly to the helmet.
•Ready for N-COM communication system: for the first time, a helmet company designed a comprehensive communication system perfectly integrated into their helmets, which allows riders to communicate either with the conventional wires or using BlueTooth technology. Riders will buy the helmet, then equip it as they wish to answer their phone, listen to music, let their GPS guide them or talk with their passenger without any cumbersome wires and switch box to fit on their bike.
• Aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability
• VPS (Vision Protection System) – short dark shield mounted on the outside of the shell and moving independently from the clear shield with 3 positions.
• Fully removable and washable liner on snaps and tabs. Our liners do not have any Velcro to make sure that they can be reinstalled accurately in the helmet after washing.
• Removable cheek pads in four different sizes.
• Top vent operated by rubber slider and chinbar vents operated by rotating dial, for ease of operation even while wearing gloves.
• Optically correct, tool-less quick-change Lexan faceshield, offers UV 400 protection
• Multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts NFR antifog insert. The antifog insert mounts inside the standard clear shield to keep the rider fog free in cold or rainy conditions. It is included, at no extra charge.
• Removable chin curtain.
• Microlock (adjustable quick release) retention system. A patented system used on Nolan helmets since the early 80s.
• Sanitized anti-microbial hypoallergenic interior. “Sanitized” is a fiber (not a treatment) woven in Nolan’s liners to keep it fresh longer.
• Velour chin-strap padding.
• DOT approved.
• Size range: S to XL
Nolan is and wants to remain the “first” helmet worn by every motorcycling enthusiast.
In Europe, Nolan is famous for their line of full-face helmets, which offer the latest design and superior comfort at a reasonable cost. Their research through racing development has allowed them to produce a helmet that meets the highest standards for track and street. For Nolan races are synonymous with research and communication. Indeed, every single product is developed by testing the ideas and suggestions of the numerous professional riders lined up by Nolan for World Championships, such as MotoGP riders Casey Stoner and Marco Melandri.
It was in 1972 when Lander Nocchi, entrepreneur in the motorcycle and car accessory sector, chose to transform his passion into something real: to make lighter and less expensive motorcycle crash helmets than those on sale at that time. He therefore decided to import Lexan, a versatile, lightweight material from the United States.
Over 35 years operating and collaborating with the top raw materials producers, NOLAN raised the performances of its products to the maximum level and significantly broadened its range while promoting the development of increasingly sophisticated materials at the same time.
This enhanced the possibilities of using helmets even with constant and strict compliance with the severest standards governing their production. Research, technology, production seriousness and design elegance have allowed the Nolan brand to acquire growing importance on the main world markets: the sales network has become increasingly structured over time guaranteeing today a widespread presence in more than 70 countries around the globe.
Nolan Motorcycle Helmets - Sportbike Helmets -Nolan N84 Cosmo N-COM
More than just a helmet