Michelin Power Pure Tires
Michelin Power Pure. Get the motorcycle tire with race-like reflexes. These Michelin tires provide top-notch cornering and handling. The 2CT dual compound tread gives you better grip than Michelin's Pilot Power 2CTs. The aggressive longitudinal tread grooves ensure that you stick to the wet road even better than ever before. And to top it all off, a pair of Power Pures is more than 2 pounds lighter than comparable high-performance tires from another brand.
Front Tire: Middle 50% is medium-soft compound; sides are a soft compound.
Rear Tire: Middle 20% is medium compound; sides are medium-soft compound.
|RevZilla||$113.95||Front - 120/60ZR-17|
|$144.99||Rear - 160/60ZR-17|
|Bike Bandit||$129.95||Front - 120/60ZR-17|
|$164.93||Rear - 160/60ZR-17|
|Motorcycle Superstore||$114.99||Front - 120/60ZR-17|
|$145.99||Rear - 160/60ZR-17|
|Cycle Gear.com||$124.99||Front - 120/60ZR-17|
|$159.99||Rear - 160/60ZR-17|
|MotoSport.com||$116.99||Front - 120/60ZR-17|
|$149.99||Rear - 160/60ZR-17|
Compare to eBay
Michelin Power Pure
- Provides ultimate cornering confidence and handling precision
- Revolutionary Light Tire Technology: Michelin Power Pure tires are more than 2 pounds lighter than comparable high performance tires
- All-new 2CT tread formulations for phenomenal grip
- Aggressive, longitudinal tread grooves optimize wet performance
- Superb wet and dry grip, handling, cornering stability and feedback