Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Front Tires
Bridgestone Battlax BT016. Bridgestone brings you genuine MotoGP technology for the street with their new Battlax BT-016 Hypersport Performance Tires.
Ultra-high-performance radials designed to maximize the performance of all sport bikes on the road today. The BT016 utilizes a new multi-compound formulated with technology from Bridgestone’s MotoGP tire development. It provides outstanding grip in all conditions.
The front tire uses a dual-compound to provide grip in all riding modes and the parallel S-shaped grooves provide optimal cornering force.
The rear tire uses a new triple-compound to provide stronger traction and the L-shaped grooves enhance shock absorption.
3D-CTDM (Comprehensive Tire Design Method) is an advanced tire design technology that enables dynamic, three-dimensional simulations of tire performance at all lean angles. W-rated for speeds of 168+ mph.
Compare to eBay
Bridgestone Battlax BT016
- New multi-compound technology derived from MotoGP delivers the grip performance demanded in every aspect- braking, maximum side grip in cornering, and strong traction at the exit of a corner
- Front tire features dual compound (3LC) to provide grip in all riding modes. The center compound offers linear handling while the shoulder compound secures high grip and solid contact feeling
- The front tires parallel S shaped grooves give optimal cornering force to improve stability, linear handling and absorption. Groove location across the tread center secures rich contact feeling and stable wet performance
- Rear tire features a new triple compound (5LC) The center compound offers good stability, the shoulder compound transfers power to the road with strong traction while the edge compound offers strong side grip and solid contact feeling at extreme lean angles
- The rear tires L shaped grooves enhance shock absorption and rear-end steering. Groove location not across tread center area provides both wet performance and strong traction. High speed durability is also maximized
- The steel MS-BELT (mono-spiral belt) construction applied to front and rear tires absorbs sudden impact from bumps and offers high stability and tremendous line-holding in corners
- HTSPC (High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord- Mono Spiral Belt) technology in front and rear tire provides rich contact feel, strong grip and high-speed stability
- 3D-CTDM (Comprehensive Tire Design Method) is advanced tire design technology that enables dynamic, three-dimensional simulations of tire performance at all lean angles